Delivery and payment of orders
Delivery of goods in Moscow and Moscow region.
All orders you can pick up yourself, in one of the pickup points:
• Moscow region, Simferopol highway, 59 km. (20 min from m Annino), Freezone Complex.
• Moscow, Rozhdestvensky Boulevard, 9, 3rd floor, office 36.
• Moscow, Prospect Vernadskogo, 39, office 423.
Delivery of orders in Russia.
If you do not live in the Moscow region, we can send any goods you choose to Your region through a specialized transport company. The cost of delivery to Your region can be calculated on the websites of transport companies using On-line calculators. If you have any questions, please ask our Manager.
Possible payment methods:
• Payment on our website by credit card.
• Cashless payment - for organizations and customers (payment to our current account).
• The goods are sent within 2 days after the receipt of money to the account.
Charts of work with regional buyers:
• You choose a certificate and make an order by e-mail, leaving the phone and E-mail to contact You, and their wishes for delivery.
• Our Manager contacts You and agrees delivery details.
• The order is reserved for a period of five working days.
• An invoice for the selected certificate will be sent to you by e-mail or Fax.
• You pay the bill through the Bank, having discussed the terms with the Manager in advance.
• After receipt of money to our account, we transfer the goods to the transport company, then in any available way we inform You about it.
• The transport company carries out its shipment in accordance with its schedule.
• In case of detection of defects in the received goods, you make the certificate of quality control, sign it at the representative of the transport company, and send the goods to our address.
Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is obliged to make sure that there are no defects and its completeness in the presence of the courier making the delivery or a representative of the transport company. Claims to the appearance of the delivered goods in accordance with Art. 458 and 459 of the civil code are accepted only before the transfer of goods to the buyer. References insufficient illumination of the room, haste on the part of couriers and other reasons are not grounds for failure to comply With the requirements of article. 484 of the civil code.